DMCA Policy for www.thealtweb.com
At www.thealtweb.com, we take the protection of intellectual property rights very seriously. We are committed to complying with copyright and trademark laws and regulations, and we expect our users to do the same.
If you believe that any content or material on our website infringes on your copyrighted work, we ask that you provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or an authorized representative
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed
- A description of the content or material that you claim is infringing and its location on our website
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content or material is not authorized by the copyright owner or its agent
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or an authorized representative
Our designated Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement can be reached at:
Upon receipt of a valid notice of copyright infringement, we will remove the infringing content or material and take appropriate action against the infringing party, including terminating the user’s account if they are a repeat infringer.
Please note that this DMCA policy is intended to comply with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and other applicable laws. It is not intended to be a comprehensive statement of our intellectual property policies.