Prior to the release of her new album Denim & Rhinestones, Carrie Underwood has announced a big US tour for 2022 and 2023.
The country singer announced on Monday (May 16th) that she will lead 43 shows as part of her Denim & Rhinestones tour to promote her new album.
“See me and my special guest @jimmieallen on THE DENIM & RHINESTONES TOUR this autumn through next spring!” Carrie made the announcement over Instagram.
Here’s how to get tickets, including information on the release date and presale.
How to get tickets and presale details?
Carrie confirmed on her official website that general tickets for all shows will go on sale on Friday, May 20th at 10 a.m. local time.
On Tuesday, May 17th, at 10 a.m. EDT, presale tickets, including VIP packages, official platinum presale, and general presale passes, will go on sale. Tickets can be purchased through Ticketmaster.
AEG presale tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. EDT on Wednesday, May 18th, while Spotify presale tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. EDT on Thursday, May 19th.
Once tickets are officially issued this week, prices will be confirmed. Meet & Greets and personalized products are included in VIP packages.
Barry Lather, famed for his work with Rihanna and Mariah Carey, and production designer and Fireplay’s CEO Nick Whitehouse will direct the Denim & Rhinestones tour.
Carrie revealed that a portion of ticket sales will benefit causes near to her heart in a blog post on her website. Each ticket sold will result in a $1 gift to the Tunnel to Towers Foundation (t2t.org).
“I’m so excited to be back on the road with the Denim & Rhinestones tour,” Carrie stated. “I’m having so much fun with my Las Vegas residency, and I’m looking forward to continue it after the tour next year.”
“I’m delighted to bring Denim & Rhinestones‘ new music to life on tour, as well as put new takes on old favorites,” she said. We’ve already been hard at work putting on an incredible show, and I can’t wait to see everyone on the road!”
Carrie’s Denim & Rhinestones Tour dates and locations are listed below:
- October 15 – Greenville, SC at Bon Secours Wellness Arena
- October 17 – Indianapolis, IN at Gainbridge Fieldhouse
- October 18 – Grand Rapids, MI at Van Andel Arena
- October 20 – Lexington, KY at Rupp Arena
- October 22 – Rosemont, IL at Allstate Arena
- October 23 – Milwaukee, WI at Fiserv Forum
- October 25 – Minneapolis, MN at Target Center
- October 27 – Grand Forks, ND at Alerus Center
- October 31 – Tulsa, OK at BOK Center
- November 2 – Austin, TX at Moody Center
- November 3 – Houston, TX at Toyota Center
- November 5 – New Orleans, LA at Smoothie King Center
- November 7 – St. Louis, MO at Enterprise Center
- November 12 – Moline, IL at Tax Slayer Center
- November 13 – Kansas City, MO at T-Mobile Center
- November 15 – Denver, CO at Ball Arena
- November 17 – Salt Lake City, Utah at Vivint Arena
- November 19 – San Francisco, CA at Chase Center
- February 2 – Miami, FL at FTX Arena
- February 4 – Tampa, FL at Amalie Arena
- February 6 – Jacksonville, FL at Vystar Veterans Memorial Arena
- February 7 – Atlanta, GA at State Farm Arena
- February 8 – Charlotte, NC at Spectrum Center
- February 10 – State College, PA at Bryce Jordan Center
- February 11 – Uncasville, CT at Mohegan Sun Arena
- February 14 – Charleston, WV at Charleston Coliseum
- February 15 – Washington, DC at Capital One Arena
- February 17 – Boston, MA at TD Garden
- February 18 – Newark, NJ at Prudential Center
- February 21 – New York, NY at Madison Square Garden
- February 22 – Philadelphia, PA at Wells Fargo Center
- February 24 – Charlottesville, VA at John Paul Jones Arena
- February 25 – Pittsburgh, PA at PPG Paints Arena
- February 26 – Detroit, MI at Little Caesars Arena
- March 1 – Nashville, TN at Bridgestone Arena
- March 2 – Cincinnati, OH at Heritage Bank Center
- March 4 – Columbus, OH at Nationwide Arena
- March 8 – Dallas, TX at American Airlines Center
- March 11 – Glendale, AZ at Gila River Arena
- March 13 – Los Angeles, CA at Crypto.com Arena
- March 14 – Sacramento, CA at Golden 1 Center
- March 16 – Portland, OR at MODA Center
- March 17 – Seattle, WA at Climate Pledge Arena