My Story and Our Story are two Snapchat features. Both are distinct. My Story is accessible to your friends and lasts for 24 hours by default. Our Story may be visible for a day, two days, or even weeks on Snapchat. The tales expire and are automatically destroyed after the specified time periods have passed. However, if you change your mind before then, here’s how to erase Snapchat stories from your iPhone or Android.
How to Delete a Snap from My Story on iPhone or Android
- On your smartphone, open Snapchat.
- From the top-left corner, tap on your Story symbol.
- Select the My Story icon. To enlarge My Story, tap anyplace else on the screen. Then press the snap symbol.
- Press and hold it for a long time. Alternatively, press the three-dot icon.
- Then confirm by tapping the delete icon.
- you can delete a single snap by tapping on it. It should be tapped. Swipe up from the bottom of the screen and press the delete icon if you tap on the My Story icon.
How to Delete a Snap from Our Story on iPhone or Android
Using the procedures listed above, you can remove Snaps from Our Story. There’s also another option.
- On your phone, open Snapchat.
- From the upper-left, tap on your profile icon.
- In the upper-right corner, tap the Settings icon.
- Scroll down to Our Story Snaps and tap it.
- Select the Delete option.
- To confirm, tap Delete.
- Our Story will be removed from Search, Context Cards, and Snap Map as well.
How to Save Snapchat Stories Before Deleting It!
- An Entire Story Can Be Saved to Memories
- Save a single photo from a story to your Memories folder.
- Memories photos can be saved to the Photos app.
Save An Entire Story to Memories
- Install Snapchat on your iPhone or Android device.
- From the upper left, select your Profile symbol.
- Next to My Story or Our Story, tap the Save icon.
- Yes, should be selected.
Save a single photo from a story to your Memories folder.
- Install Snapchat.
- Swipe up from the screen’s center.
- Here you’ll find all of your saved Snaps and Stories. Select one by tapping on it. Alternatively, hold down the button for a long time to pick many photos.