Discord, the world’s largest and most popular AI-powered Free-to-Use VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol, or the technology that converts your voice into a digital signal) server, enables users to have the greatest conversation experience possible by using ‘bots’ (or robots) commands.
Rythm, on the other hand, is a dedicated music bot that can access and play songs from prominent music streaming services such as YouTube and Apple Music. You may listen to, alter, and search for any song on your mind from your Discord server using Rythm Discord bots.
The Rythm Discord bot also supports music playback, playlist import, and export, and can queue up all of your favorite songs for you to listen to whenever you’re ready. All of these features are designed to make your life easier by automating tedious or repetitive tasks so you don’t have to execute them every time while still getting the best possible experience. They’re usually free to use, but they can be upgraded (bought) for more features.
How to Activate the Rythm Discord Bot on a Discord Server
If you already have a Discord account, follow these simple instructions to add, set up, and use Rythm Discord Bot in a matter of minutes.
- Any browser can access the Rythm bot’s website, rythm.fm. You should have no problems with this as long as your internet connection is good.
- Select ‘Invite the bot’ from the drop-down menu.
- You’ll register with your email address if you don’t already have one. Alternatively, you may complete the registration by scanning the QR code.
- Click the ‘select a server’ button after logging into your Discord account.
- Verify that the’manage server’ permission is granted to you (check your server settings to grant this permission). This is required to complete the permission.
- Select ‘Music Lover’ from the drop-down box after clicking’select a server’ on the authorisation screen.
- Click ‘Continue’ in the bottom right corner of the page after selecting your desired server.
- All of the boxes, including the ‘Administrator’ box, should be checked. All of your other settings will be invalid if you don’t do this.
- It’s critical to give Rythm Discord bot the ‘Administrator’ permission on your server for the optimal experience. This makes it easy for the Rythm Discord bot to do duties like playing music and sound.
- To finish the process, press the ‘Authorize’ button.
- You must authorize and verify the setup by completing the Captcha in the final step. The message ‘Thanks for adding Rythm’ will appear, indicating that you have successfully added Rythm Discord Bot to your server.
These steps can be completed in a matter of minutes. You may now use easy commands to start streaming and playing music. The Rythm Discord bot commands are the next topic we’ll discuss. Although the list is not exhaustive, the most frequently used commands on the Rythm Discord bot server will be prioritized.
Rythm Discord Bot Commands
!lay: This command plays any selected song
!np: This command shows the song that is currently playing
!disconnect: This command disconnects the Rythm bot from the server
!skip: Skips the song that is currently playing
!skipto: Skips to any desired song on the queue
!move: This command Moves any song of your choice forward or backward in the queue
!rewind: This command rewinds the song currently playing to any desired point
!forward: Forwards the song currently playing to any desired point
!clear: Clears the song on the queue
!ping: Checks the bot’s response time to Discord
!aliases: This shows the aliases of each bot command
!remove: Removes a song from an already created queue
!search: Searches a music source for a particular entry
!soundCloud: Searches SoundCloud for a song
!seek: Helps to find a particular point within a music track
!stats: Displays the stats of the bot
!join: Helps the bot respond to your voice commands
!loop: Helps you loop the song currently playing
!loopqueue: Helps to loop the entire song on the queue
!donate: Displays information on how to donate to the Rythm server
!shard: Displays the shard you are currently on
!removedupes: Deletes duplicates of songs on the queue
!info: Contains information about Rythm
!replay: Replays the song currently playing
!settings: This command changes Rythm’s settings
!shuffle: This command shuffles the tracks on the queue
!invite: This command displays invite links
!volume: This command adjusts the current volume of the track
!pause: This command pauses the track currently playing
!clean: This command deletes messages and commands on the bot
!lyrics: This command display the lyrics of the track currently playing
!playskip: This command adds a song to the queue and skips straights to it
!playtop: This command plays the songs on the queue from the top
!queue: This command allows a user to view the songs on a typical queue. If you have more than one queue, type the command and add the page number in front. (Queue 4 for example)
Is the Rythm Discord Bot laggy or unresponsive? Take a Look at These
Rythm Discord is a fantastic tool, but it isn’t always reliable. Users mention issues they encounter regularly, such as slowing or the bot failing to perform at times. If this happens to you, here are some fast ways to get your Rythm Discord bot back up and running:
- Verify that the Bot isn’t server-muted.
- Verify that the Bot has all of the required permissions.
- Make sure your Bot is connected to the internet and adjust your device’s audio settings.
- Verify that you’ve entered the correct command.
- Rejoin the channel after exiting it.
Usually, one of the alternatives will be sufficient to reactivate your Rythm Discord bot. In some circumstances, though, it may be more useful to implement the steps gradually.